الجمعة، 25 مارس 2011

Hey world !!!

Hey world !!! where are you... I'm from Palestine and I can't see or hear you. My people need to feel happiness you know and yet..the killing,siege,kidnapping, violence , bombing, arrest and more are standing in our way. That's an old story I'm telling and since I was born I've witnessed part of it. feeling sorry for my people won't make me feel good , they deserve to be safe, happy and secure. here I'm setting writing in the middle of the unknown.If my words reached you then I was alive to post it and no one knows what happened after. this is exactly the right way to describe our life. Can you imagine what does it mean to say goodbye for your family each day !!! each day!!! and specially today and after the news we heard about the possibility to be a second war on Gaza - my city- it's getting even worse.. looking back on the first war results.. I'm speechless and I don't want to count wars .. the brutal attacks from that cruel enemy is just unbelievable. My words may do it to your hearts as it in mine and if it doesn't just google photos of "war on Gaza" and repeat after me: "stop the war!!! we need to feel secure !!!

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق